The-EPICh is an equivalently valid, non-editable, secure PDF version of the electoral photo identity card (EPIC).
Voters may now more easily get their electronic elector picture identity card (e-EPIC) online thanks to the Election Commission of India (ECI). The-EPICh is a safe, non-editable PDF that serves as an exact substitute for the electoral photo identity card (EPIC). The EPIC is available in PDF form as e-EPIC. Voters can print out and laminate their own voting cards, upload them to Digi lockers, or save them on their mobile devices.
How to download your digital Voter ID Card
- Click “Download e-EPIC Card” on the website https://www.nvsp.in/.
- Login/Register as a new user.
- Select “e-EPIC Download.”
- Enter the form reference number or the EPIC number.
- Verify the OTP that was delivered to the registered mobile phone.
- Then select Download e-EPIC.
If your mobile number is not registered in Eroll, take the following actions:
- To complete the KYC, click on e-KYC.
- Obtain a successful Face liveness verification
- For KYC, update your mobile number.
- Download e-EPIC.
- Sign up or log in to the voter portal
- From the menu, select Download e-EPIC.
- Enter the Form Reference Number or EPIC number.
- Verify using the OTP delivered to your registered mobile phone number (if mobile number registered with Eroll)
- Select “Download e-EPIC”