WhatsApp has become the favorite social media messaging app for many people to chat. From it, users can use countless functions like sharing emojis or creating stickers from the web app; however, in order for you to protect your files, the application belonging to Meta has enabled the tool called View Once.
It only allows people who receive a photo or video to only see it once, then it will self-destruct. While there is a simple trick to preserve it and save View Once Images or Videos On WhatsApp, without the need to download any APK, this can break with the security of the phone. We advise you to always keep the other person informed about the fact.
How to save view once photos or videos on WhatsApp
- The first thing is to enter WhatsApp.
- Then, before you open the image that is only view once, make sure you know how to take screenshot.
- Now you just have to open the image and make a screenshot.
- The screenshot is usually done by pressing the on/off button with the volume down button.
- In the case of videos that are only view once, you will need to download the Screen Recorder app on your Android phone.
- Open the video, after putting the screen record app on.
- In the case of iPhones, simply swipe the control center and tap on Record.
- Now when you want to watch the video, you can edit it and cut the piece you need.
- Always remember to keep the other person informed that you have made a method of being able to capture the WhatsApp image or video that is view once.
o you have any problems with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of inconvenience, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected]. You can also make the same request from your iPhone through the exclusive service for iOS.
Now, if you need to make a general inquiry, you can fill out the form using this link. There you simply have to place your phone number, in addition to the code of your region, and then write your message after identifying yourself.