The WhatsApp Status has been one of the functions that have been used most in the application, but the negative part is that they delete after 24 hours, in case you want to recover that state and you have forgotten to save it you can use this method that we show you below.
This method will work for practically any phone you use either Android or iPhone, in the case of WhatsApp for Android, you will need a computer or a file finder within the same phone, while on iPhone it will be a little simpler.
How to Recover WhatsApp Statuses after 24 Hours
You also don’t need to download third-party apps or unknown APKs that usually tend to introduce malware to your mobile device or take some of your personal information to send you advertising on related apps like Facebook and Instagram.
This trick of Recovering WhatsApp Statuses after 24 Hours can do it on both Android and iPhone devices; however, in each of them, the methodology will change a bit.
How to Recover WhatsApp Statuses after 24 Hours on Android
- The first thing you need to do is to enter your File Manager or Internal Storage.
- Then go to the WhatsApp folder.
- Then enter Media.
- Now simply enable the feature for hidden folders to be displayed.
- At that moment you will observe one that says .Status.
- Click on it and you can see all the states that you have uploaded to WhatsApp and that was deleted in 24 hours.
As you can see this procedure is very simple, but we also mentioned earlier that this was possible to perform the iPhone in a slightly simpler way, then we also explain how you can do it on an Apple phone, to recover the States after 24 hours.
How to Recover WhatsApp Statuses after 24 Hours on iPhone
- Enter the WhatsApp app on your iPhone.
- Then go to storage and data.
- Tap manage storage.
- At the top, you will be able to see all the statuses you shared.
- Choose the status you want to keep and the ones you want to delete.
Do you have any problems with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of inconvenience, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected]. You can also make the same request from your iPhone.
Now, if you need to make a general inquiry, you can fill out the form using this link. There you simply have to place your phone number, in addition to the code of your region, and then write your message after identifying yourself.